Teenager's Thoughts

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Songs

Oh , Soosana
Oh Soosana!
Something's happening to me.
Cause I can't tell the difference...
From your life and me...
Hello
(longer version) ( has rap) (girl chorus sounding )
Say hello to the people
thats all around so!
For say
Hello!
"Hello"
For say Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello.
( BOY RAP SOUNDING )
He say Hello ,
Everybody say hello ,
( GIRL RAP SOUNDING )
You say hello ,
I say hello ,
Everybody knows the word Hello.
Hello...
Hello
Oh
Oh!
(GIRL CHORUS SOUNDING)
We all know the word...
The word...
The word.
Gallop
Gallop pony gallop!
Faster then the wind
I don't care you take me,
Just,
Gallop , pony , gallop
Whinny if you want to
and
shimmy if you need to
but just
Gallop , pony , gallop
posted by Mystery Girl at Saturday, July 15, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home