Teenager's Thoughts

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What will you be when you grow up?

When I grow up I plan to be a surgeon. That's why I keep practicing to stay up after 12:00am. And I'm only 8 going to 9! And boy , am I tired. But not tired enough to go to sleep that's for sure.

Those who want to be a writer you have the choice of two ways to write. Paper and pencil or computer and keyboard. If I was going to be a writer , I word choose computer and keyboard .
It's much easier.

Those who want to be a stay at home mom or dad , your on your own!

Those who want to be a artist , your in for some major fun! I love art! I dream at my spare time from surgeon work and saving lives I'll spend that time making pots and mosaics and anything you can imagine !

But from all the things I can be , I plan to be a surgeon.
posted by Mystery Girl at Thursday, July 13, 2006

1 Comments:

It amazes me everytime sweetie that I gave birth to this amazing being.

Amazing being=You

Friday, July 14, 2006 2:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home