Teenager's Thoughts

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sneaky Peaky of Era of Everworld The Secret

Era turned at Main Street. More Citians! She turned around and automatically said "Quenta!" An invisible barrier exploded between her and a citian pointing a gun at her. There was no time to think except, How did I do that? Blam! Blam! The gun! She turned on the spot, and disappeared in a pale blue light.
Chapter 2 Welcome to Char

With the same light, Era reappeared in Shadow town. May stood there, looking angry and sad, "How did you do that?" she asked. "Why did you lie to me?"she started to get red in the face.
"About what?" Era asked, wondering what could she be lieing about.
" The magic you did. It was on the telly. Mum nearly fainted. Why?" replied May. " You can't do magic if your a shadow. It's rule you know."
Era pointed a tense finger at May, "I don't follow rule."
"Point that Bloody finger away from me ! And promise to me that you won't do it again." said May.
"I DON'T FOLLOW RULE OR MAKE PROMISES!!!" shouted Era. A bell rung in the distance. On the twelfth ring it stopped. Twelfth Sundawn to Sunday, thought Era. She broke into a run. if I make there in time, I could save who ever Dad's bringing to Char this time.

Crystal Lake was freezing a thick layer of ice on the surface. Dad wasn't there. Strange. He always came here to bring someone to Char for torture. Why wasn't he here -Ah! Her thoughts were interrupted by a gun shot in her left leg. A masked man through her into a sack. Dad. she thought as he made his way towards the middle of the lake. I was the next one. She knew that she was being taken there for a reason. What it was, how ever, she did not know.
posted by Mystery Girl at Saturday, January 19, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home