Teenager's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The story about the "new computer"

When we went to Fry's electronics, we bout a new computer. It started out to have 2 giyo bites of memory but we went to installation to give it to more memory. When we got home I asked when they will install the new computer."At Sunday when every one's a sleep." My mom answered.
At Sunday I pretende to go to sleep. I heared many noises but then it stopped. I heared clicking lots of clicking. Then I heard foot steps. Finally I went to sleep.
posted by Mystery Girl at Wednesday, October 11, 2006

3 Comments:

You mean you weren't really sleeping?!

I knew it!

Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

I wish you're blogging again...try not to get suspended, ok?

Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:57:00 PM  

Ok, I won't.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 5:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home